Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Reflecting

Wow, how time flies when your having fun. I am so busy right now it is crazy. Derek is injured, Wynter is sick, and I have Autumn who is really quit good but still demanding all the same. Kevin, September, and me are all well at the moment.



I am trying to not let time get away from me but it is almost impossible. Autumn is already talking her baby talk, so sweet. She is looking me in the eye now and smiling at my voice. She is so adorable. I can't help but enjoy buying everything girlie for her. With Wynter is was hard to find pinks and purples but this time around it has been fun and easy.



I can not explain how thrilled and blessed I am to have a family with four children. I have always wanted at least four children and I have made it to this great place in my life.

No comments: