Friday, November 16, 2007

Autumn's First Days

I am sorry that it has taken so long for me to get back on my blog. I have been completely taken aback with getting back on my feet and having time for any thing but my family. I have not even left the house but a couple times out of necessity only. Today I finally get to go to town and shop.
Below are the pictures of my perfect little miracle. She has been a very good baby and we can't hardly put her down. She is already as spoiled as can be. There is more pictures to come soon.
New baby Autumn and mom. Isn't she precious.

Autumn's first day. She was 9lbs. 10 ounces.

Autumn's first picture with eye's open.
Autumn 21 inch's long
Autumn's first halloween as a peapod. 3 days old.

7 comments:

Jules said...

She definately is precious! She looked SOOO cute as a pea pod! I'm so happy for you guys and happy for you that it is all over with. We'll try to come see you guys again soon :)

meNmykids said...

Beautiful! What I wouldn't give to feel that brand new baby soft face, kiss those brand new baby soft cheeks, and hold that brand new baby soft body next to mine and feel her breath. She looks beyond yummy. Good Job! Thank the Lord you have another miracle. Pea Pod? Too cute for words.

michelle said...

She is sooo cute .I like Gale would love to be there to love and kiss on her.Make sure you hold lots cuase as you can see with your others they grow up way too fast.

Trina said...

Oh my she is beeeeautiful!!! What an incredible blessing to have another new baby in the house. Its good that you are not running around and trying to do too much outside of the home. There is a major adjustment period with a new baby. She is seriously gorgeous! Congratulations and thanks for posting pics!

Marisela said...

Congradulations! Your baby is just beautiful!!!

meNmykids said...

Every time her picture comes up on the computer I fall in love again. She is darling.

Mrs.Martin said...

Oh Michelle, the pea pod is Sooo Cute! I would blow that pic up, like an Anne Geddes style.

She is just beautiful Michelle. I miss having a baby girl to dress up. Grandaughters maybe?? I didn't even say Hi.. to your Sister, because of the play practice. I felt bad about that.