Wednesday, December 5, 2007

One Month Old and Everything Girlie


Autumn has turned one month old. Time has really flew by. I am trying to enjoy every moment. She is already changing tremendously. She is talking her baby babble and smiling to my voice. I am still waiting for that little giggle to come out. Autumn is a very good baby. She really only cries when she is in need of something. We are all enjoying her. She is growing like a weed. She weighs 11lbs 8ozs.




Well, I have to say my house seems more girlie than it did before. Pink and Purple seem to be on my mind every time I go shopping ( pink is winning out as you can see). To tell you the truth it is really fun. Autumn has been fairly easy to shop for. With Wynter I had a hard time finding everything pink but with Autumn it is a theme that is more popular so I have had a less challenging time.





Pink, Pink, Pink, don't you love it!!!

This play gym and bouncer were fun finds.



Autumn is sitting in her new swing from Meme & Pampa.
I fell in love with this pink and brown pattern as soon as I saw it.
This is the theme for our pack and play and stroller combo also.

Love It!!!

7 comments:

michelle said...

The pictures are so cute .She sure does look good in pink.Babies do grow up fast ,they have so much cute stuff out now.

Jules said...

I LOVE PINK!!!!! And seeing your cute little bundle, it gives me baby fever, which I don't want right now! But yeah, she is SOOO cute!

meNmykids said...

She looks so yummy! Baby things are beyond fun to find, I bet you have had a blast! I'm pretty sure no-one is going to ask if she is a boy. Time just goes so fast, it doesn't seem like a month, and she already looks so different (older), every day makes a difference at this age. A beautiful baby with darling accessories.

Beth said...

She is truly beautiful!!!

Sabriena said...

Awwwwww...... she is such a sweetiepie! She is sooooo cute!

Mrs.Martin said...

Oh Michelle she is so beautiful, especially in all that pink. She is plump and angelical. I noticed you looked really great already too. I better get on the ball and get all my baby weight off.

Trina said...

I would love to see some new pictures of baby girl!!!!!