Wednesday, January 30, 2008

January

Well Autumn has turned three months and life is getting back to a new normal. We took her to get her pictures taken and they turned out adorable. I will have to put them on when I receive them.
Kevin and I have put our house up on the market and hope it sells so we can be in a new house for the next school year. I am very excited to have more space. I have been very busy needless to say. Getting the house ready and keeping it perfect for prospective buyers keeps me on my toes.
School is finally going good and I am getting back to my lists and staying organized. Autumn is trying to roll over and batting at toys. She is a little chatter box and has the cutties little smile. We are really enjoying the precious little moments. She is already 15 lbs. She is my chubby little cherub.

My grandma Acree sent this outfit and made this little blanket and pillow set for Autumn.

I think it is beautiful.

5 comments:

Trina said...

OH my goodness she is GORGEOUS!! She truly is a little cherub! I am so glad that you finally posted a pic! I surely hope that your home sells quickly too. That is an added stress that no one needs, thats for sure!

Cherrie said...

Finally, I was wondering when you was going to show some more pictures of the sweet little doll baby. I love the blanket.....it is adorable. I am sure your house will sell, it is a very nice home.

Jules said...

She looks just as adorable in purple! But she would look adorable in anything! Her looks changed a lot since your last blog. I think she is so precious! I really enjoyed visiting with you, you were SUCH an encouragement to me! Thanks so much!

meNmykids said...

Beautiful! She is ultra cute. I hope all goes well with the house stuff.

Mrs.Martin said...

Well, I thought she was beautiful the day I came over after she was born, but she just keeps getting more cute. I love chubby cheeks.

The keepsake dress and quilt is priceless. These are the days.